Monday, June 1, 2009

Flickr Views Skyrocket

I was just glancing at my viewage stats on my flickr account (http://www.flickr.com/photos/timeludesall/) and normally, 20-35 hits a day, maybe 50 or so if I post a lot at once.  On may 30th....604 hits!! hecks ya! Checked out the refering links, it all came from a dominica guys website...... http://www.imagenesdominicanas.com/2009/05/peculiaridades-de-nuestros-pueblos-y.html

Very cool. 

Y Gracias A Renaldo por los creditos de foto




For the non spanish speaking folks, the post translated says algo to this effect: 

29 may 2009

when I look at this picture, I'm astonished because the man carring this washing machine on his donkey can't see where the road goes! but as they say; " "A donkey released will arrive by it's own accord" the saying fits perfectly. Enjoy  this dominican image and it percurlity. Image taken by Eric Lindsey





2 comments:

  1. Hi Eric,

    I like your blog I look forward to more pictures of DR.

    Iritza Perez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my computer working so I hope this goes through... I wanted to let you know that I really like reading your blog posts. they are all so exciting and are really upbuilding to see exspecially if you have foreign service as a goal. actually I just had the opportunity to explain to one of my calls and show her some your pictures of the Dominican which i think she liked. she is from El Salvador and we happened to be in the library at the same time using the internet. Keep the interesting stories coming.

    Rita from pa.

    ReplyDelete