Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The ride home...

So now that I'm back home and have had some time to get back into the swing of things a bit here, we're finally getting a blog post ready. Everything went fine on the trip back went smooth, I was a bit worried about hitting trouble at customs, as my bag was filled with very non typical vacationer gear....Cooking Utensils, Claw hammer, Laser printer....you never know with the custom guys...but to my chagrin, they didn't check a single bag of mine. just waved me through. I walked up to it real confident. Was wearing a suit.. spoke spanish with them, friendly and all. I thought I was really on to something. Then I noticed that about the next 15 people behind me cruised right through too. They where not friendly. they spoke american. they where DEFINITELY not wearing suits.......Di cuenta para el proxima vez.

No comments:

Post a Comment